- Registry tallies over 2,000 wrongful convictions since 1989
- CPS Drugs 4 Year Olds - Baby LK Report For May 20th 2012
- GPS chips: an Orwellian leash for your kid
- Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court overwhelmed, causing long delays on cases
- Fetuses sold as good luck charms
- CPS: A System of Pure Evil by Design
- New Hampshire scores an F
- Honouring aboriginal children in care
- Two arrested over deadly school bombing
- Child Protective Services Drugs Child To Make Her Shut Up
Posted: 21 May 2012 04:46 AM PDT
Registry tallies over 2,000 wrongful convictions since 1989
The national database, said to be the largest of its kind, covers the period since DNA testing came into common use. Its sponsors hope to shed light on the legal system's failings.
Posted: 20 May 2012 05:59 PM PDT
Posted: 20 May 2012 05:13 PM PDT
GPS chips: an Orwellian leash for your kid
If you had the ability to know where your child was at all times, would you want to?
Posted: 20 May 2012 04:43 PM PDT
Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court overwhelmed, causing long delays on cases
In Cuyahoga County, a parent fighting for custody of a child or support may have to wait until 2013 for their day in court.
Posted: 20 May 2012 04:29 PM PDT
Fetuses sold as good luck charms
BLACK MAGIC:An undertaker in Taipei reveals the shady underworld of black-magic rituals and its high demand for infant corpses that are used as talismans
Posted: 20 May 2012 04:01 PM PDT
Posted: 20 May 2012 03:40 PM PDT
New Hampshire scores an F
IS NEW HAMPSHIRE failing kids? New Hampshire was one of 10 states to earn an F on legal protections for children in a report released last week by two national child advocacy groups.
Posted: 20 May 2012 03:33 PM PDT
Honouring aboriginal children in care
Hundreds of Edmontonians are honouring aboriginal children in the care of the child welfare system this weekend.
Posted: 20 May 2012 03:10 PM PDT
Posted: 20 May 2012 02:51 PM PDT
Child Protective Services Drugs Child To Make Her Shut Up
The parents of a 4-year-old girl are outraged after their daughter was placed under the care of Child Protective Services and then heavily medicated with psychotropic drugs.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Legally Kidnapped |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|