Tuesday, December 18, 2012

40,000 Page views.

Thank you to everyone who has supported our family, and who has supported our blog. We've just hit 40,000 views. We've gone through quite a lot in our case, as I'm sure many others have. Most recently we've faced a very creepy Assistant Attorney General who was very adamant that we not take our son to a doctor while he is home celebrating the holidays with us. Of course we plan on spending the holidays with our son. It had never even crossed our mind to spend our holiday with him visiting doctors. So it really creeped us out that she so adamantly made sure that no medical testing was done on our son. Anyone who sat in on the hearing had the same vibe, so I know that it wasn't just my family sensing it. What is the state hiding from us? I'm sure it will come out eventually, just like their other lies and cover ups. I look forward to the time when we are able to overwhelmingly show our proof that our son had a medical condition weakening his bone matrix, and I look forward to showing the lies that DHS has put out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment