Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Grieving Mother's Quest for Truth is Ended...

http://www.theamandatruthproject.com/heartofthematter.htm

"On the morning of June 30, 2007, my world as I knew it ended with the pronouncement that my daughter's heart had finally stopped beating for the last time.  I spent months walking around in a fog waiting for someone to tell me what had happened, since apparently the history given at that point didn't satisfy decision-makers.  That never occurred.  Instead, the decision was that Elwood had hurt our daughter, despite the copious amounts of people who were in our Amanda's life (grandparents, great-grandparents, her various pediatricians, friends of the family, a pastor, two entire church congregations, et al.).  There came a point where the decision didn't make sense to those of us who knew Amanda throughout her life."

Please Read the Full story HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment